An elementary node layer to decentralized systems.
( from the Greek letter mu (μ) used to represent it)
“Imagine the ideal protocol. It would have the most trustworthy third party imaginable — a deity who is on everybody’s side. All the parties would send their inputs to God. God would reliably determine the results and return the outputs.
God being the ultimate in confessional discretion, no party would learn anything more about
parties’ inputs than they could learn from their own inputs and the output.”
Nick Szabo - 1997
Muon nodes communicate, read and transmit data to any chain quickly, efficiently, and securely. Building oracles, bridges, or off-chain workers has never been as simple, decentralized, and secure as it is with Muon.
Following a web3 request and data claim, the subsequent verification process begins. The Muon network nodes will internally verify the data that the oracle has signed and unlock node collateral, if there are no disputes.
As soon as the user requests data in a dApp, an HTTPs demand is sent to the Muon Node network. Almost immediately [~300ms] the user receives a response, with signatures, which merges with their transaction into a message, on any EVM chain, verifiable by the smart contract.
Application classes are predefined, and every app can customize its class for the fully immersive dApp solution on any chain. Muon is a fully customizable layer-0 solution and entirely chain-agnostic.
First off the blocks, DEUS Finance has already built a Muon-based oracle for providing live stock prices.
Nodes can also take a hosting role and use IPFS to save the data, or even operate as a decentralized cloud computer.
μRC20 tokensA new μRC20 token standard. μRC20 tokens exist on multiple chains with their balances and transactions being saved on all chains simultaneously.
Muon nodes synthesize all the data from all chains before allowing a transaction to run or fail.
High-level AppsMuon protocol allows high-level apps, built in Java or Python, to run in a decentralized manner and to push their final data to blockchain.
An instance would be enabling machine learning strategies using AI for DeFi dApps that push their data to blockchains.
Imagine having machine learning algorithms empowering yield aggregators like yearn.finance in a decentralized and secure way.
Lightning NetworksSimilar to Bitcoin’s lightning network, Muon merges small transactions and pushes data to blockchains periodically or upon request. This enables fast, low-cost payment solutions that are decentralized and secure with their data on blockchains.
Muon can also be a base layer protocol, where Layer-2 solutions are able to proliferate.
Muon token will be the first implementation of the μRC20 token standard. It will exist on multiple chains with its balances and transactions being saved simultaneously on all chains.
Muon nodes check user balances spanning the chains before allowing a transaction to run or fail.
Muon token covers the transaction and infrastructure cost to nodes. It is sent along with the request for data to pay the node for verifying that data.
The transaction fee is used primarily to pay for the insurance of the node’s stake, which is used to verify the transaction, and also for the actual node infrastructure.
The amount sent is divided between the nodes that process the transaction.
The Muon protocol aims to be a low-cost, decentralised infrastructure, similar to AWS, rather than a common, expensive blockchain infrastructure.
- 10% Seed Round
- 15% Private Sale
- 15% Liquidity + Liquidity Incentives
- 34% Ecosystem Incentives
- 15% Team
- 6% Partners & Advisors
- 5% Marketing
The private sale round for Partners and Strategic Investors is currently ongoing.
Public Sales starts thereafter will be open to the DEUS Finance and DAO Maker communities, as well as Muon whitelist applicants.
Total Hardcap: $2,940,000
Thereafter, an LGE will be held in addition to a centralized exchange listing.
Get Whitelisted →
- Finalizing Oracle prototype
- Releasing Pitch Deck
- Preparing Open source stock api (50k+)
- Onboarding Strategic partnerships
- Settling Technical Overview and Lite paper
- Adding Muon Gitbook to the website
- Securing seed round for strategic investors
- Prototype launch
- Launch a trustless bridge for DEUS Finance
- Launch a permissionless crosschain bridge on muon.net
- Releasing SDK & platform to strategic projects for a closed beta test
- Integrating Muon-based oracle Pythia in DEUS Finance
- Offering Muon Private Sale to multiple communities
- TGE with incentives to engaged communities
- Exchange listing for public launch
- Liquidity Generation Event on Uniswap
- Permissionless bridge
- Releasing Muon SDK to onboard first projects
- Onboarding initial beta testers
- Launching Muon node client for beta testers
- Launching Mainnet beta with decentralized node network
- Node client available to everyone to help secure the Muon Protocol
- Develop a 3X leverage token (in collaboration with DEUS Finance)
- Releasing of a crosschain YieldFarming contract for DEUS Finance (first merged dApp prototype)